September 26, 2011

Scentsy Love

Let me just tell you how I am thrilled by the simplest of things. I recently made my first Scentsy purchase from my wonderful sponsor, Cristin, at a party she hosted & I am LOVING it! I got this warmer to use in my hall bathroom. It's called Taro

It is prettier than I expected and is a pretty shade of dark gray. I limited myself to only two scents of the thousands (or so it seems) available. The one I have burning now is Honey Pear Cider.

It is heavenly

I am always leery of spicy, fall time scents because sometimes they can be over bearing. This one is perfect. I seriously can't tell you how much I love it. I keep moving it from room to room so I can enjoy it everywhere & I find myself walking by just to sniff the room! hahaha- I'm such a dork.

I've got my eye on a bunch of other things I want to order. But I will probably host a party in the next few months so I can get a bunch of it free. Can't wait!

Don't forget to check it out yourself, this stuff is awesome! Click HERE to check out the catalog or click on the ad on my right sidebar anytime!
You can order online through her website, or you can contact her about hosting your own party. Happy sniffing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get your comments!