October 31, 2011

Fall time in the Bluegrass

I often think I would like to be in a different place, especially as the weather changes each season. As soon as the weather heats up each summer, I remember the cool, mild summer of when we lived in Montana.
And as soon as it gets cold, I start to think, "I bet California would be nice this time of year." haha We always think the grass is greener on the other side...although I'm sure when we have snow here, they really DO have green grass in CA :)

But this weekend, I could not get over the beauty of where I live, and I just had to share it with you all! It is days like this that I am so thankful I live in a place where we get to experience all 4 seasons.

I was like a little kid this weekend, everywhere I'd go I was stopping conversation to say, "Look at that tree!" So here are a few that I snapped. I would have taken more, but I'd say it would be frowned upon to stop in the middle of a four lane highway to take a pic (but don't think I didn't think about it!) Click on the pictures to see them larger.


The picture doesn't even do it justice. This tree looked like it was on fire.



I hope you are enjoying fall wherever you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get your comments!