October 13, 2011

Randomo-city

Everybody has weird quirks, but that's what makes them- Them! So, I thought I would share a one of those things about me.

I mentioned here that I have a thing with all the states. I'll lay it out:

I have a slight obsession with traveling to all 50 states. 

I have traveled a bit in my life, and lived across the country, so I have visited quite a few. 31 to be exact. But here are the places on my list I still need to go (that's right, I actually keep a list. Don't judge):

Alaska
Washington
Oregon
California
Arizona
Idaho
North Dakota
Nebraska
Minnesota
Louisiana
Mississippi
Wisconsin
Michigan
Delaware
Connecticut
Rhode Island
Massachusetts
New Hampshire
Maine

It's quite sad because with everywhere I've lived, many of these states still on the list are SO close, but I just didn't quite make it. And, I even have extended family in some of these states! No excuse!

I'm always looking for a reason to go somewhere new. I even come up with plans to drive a new route when we're taking road trips so I can visit some new places.
I'm ridiculous.
I will even admit that I have gotten mad in the past when my close family & friends have gone to one of these places & they didn't take me along! hahaha

I've never thought about what I'll do when I reach this goal. What will be my new obsession???
Maybe I will start trying to go to as many new places in those states, or perhaps do more traveling in other countries. Other than Canada, Puerto Rico and the Bahamas I haven't really been anywhere out of the country.

Have any of you lived in or done any traveling in any of these states? What are the best cities/places to go? Maybe I can talk the hubs into hitting one of them before the year is over! (fingers crossed!)


I want to thank the following blogs who were my top referring sites this past month, give them a visit, they are some really great blogs!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get your comments!